[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
BSOSCBlog.com • View topic - Everyone should have at least 1 dog

Everyone should have at least 1 dog

Everyone should have at least 1 dog

Postby wesurvive » Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:09 am

Well unless you are allergic to dogs or just call your horse a dog, then you may want to have a dog on hand. They alert you when someone is outside, they let you know when someone is at the door, they also are great protection when someone gets rough with you. They help keep out looters, or at least let you know they are there. If the dog gets killed, it is a sad loss, but at least you will still have the fighting chance against any aggressor. Whether it be just one criminal that tries to enter your home or a mob trying to take your personal food and property, the dog is very handy in helping you control the situation and even gives you time to defend yourself.

Also, I would at least get a dog that is bigger than a mouse. Those tiny dogs won't scare away anything more than a bug. Or the bug might scare them away. haha.

All they need is feed and some love. If you get bored, they are great to tease and play with.
They are also great when hiking to prevent wildebeests from trying to eat you. I surely would never pay big money for one since there are plenty of them of every flavor and color at the dog pound for 50 bucks. Fixed and have their shots. Ready to defend a new owner. =)
You Must Survive. So prepare for it.
wesurvive

Re: Everyone should have at least 1 dog

Postby jpf1030 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:30 am

Agreed. Over some family objections, we re-entered the dog ownership world because of my same feelings. After much study and spiritual pondering, I was led to get a female Bouvier and a male Great Pyrenees. Everybody but myself seems to be an avid naysayer to this combo, but they all throw in the towel with my response that this is what God showed me. They just shake their head probably thinking what a crackpot about me, but that is ok. I look forward to the special pups we hope to get from this combo. I'm betting there will be some people who will be very glad to get one of these pups to have help guard them and their home in coming times...jpf
Visit SOS General Store for all your
jpf1030

Return to Dogs