Natural Energy

Natural Energy

Postby Gothey » Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:54 am

The earth is filled with natural energy forms that can be used any time. Previously, these energy sources were not harnessed or tapped due to the lack of gadgets. This harnessing process is very costly and requires a lot of time. Solar energy and wind energy would take lot of time to convert the energy into combustible state, which can be used for cooking or lighting up the house. People found it simpler to use petroleum and gas for running vehicles and cooking food.
Last edited by Gothey on Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gothey

Re: World Energy Media Speaks About Green Energy Sales and G

Postby wesurvive » Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:46 am

Good news to hear, however if the economy finds a loop hole to hold out for 5-10 more years without crashing, it would be beneficial to everyone to have cleaner energy on the grid.

I would think if I was a major share holder in any oil or coal company I would be pushing for the oil companies to get their foot in the door with clean energy and get something from both ends of the stick. But, I think some are just thinking the oil or coal will never end and will always be used into the future. However, with so many different companies coming out with cleaner energy devices and machines or advancing the captive ability of wind or solar, oil will soon be extinct one way or another. It is just a matter of time.

Good post. Good news is always good to hear.
You Must Survive. So prepare for it.
wesurvive

Re: Natural Energy

Postby John86045 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:02 am

Thanks & regards,
John Pitter
Acheter En Chine | Fabriquer En Chine | Sourcing Chine
John86045

Re: Natural Energy

Postby John86045 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:16 am

Natural energy power has been given a very high significance these days since it is also found not to discharge any type of pollutants to the atmosphere, as like the fossil fuels and thus has been described as the forms of energy accessible on the earth. Natural energy can be exploited by different individual person and the only thing that is required a good primary investment, which is to be spent towards the installation of either the wind turbines or the solar panels.
Thanks & regards,
John Pitter
Acheter En Chine | Fabriquer En Chine | Sourcing Chine
John86045

Return to Natural Energy