2011 is going to be a really bad year, dollar flies away

2011 is going to be a really bad year, dollar flies away

Postby wesurvive » Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:05 pm

Houston, we have a problem.

This rocket ship earth flying through space has had its days of trouble indeed, most of the malfunctions were sabotage from Governments oppressing their own people and usually through really bad choices. Since Governments were created, it is always the same thing just a different day or year. The people are supposed to run the Government, soon the Government wants to run the people. The Government doesn't listen to the people and does what it wants. It creates its own destruction by suppressing the people more by not listening to the people, when the people have no jobs, when the people have barely enough to eat and when the people are taxed out of their paychecks each month.

In America it is now both a private banking system and the Government have no self control over spending money, but spend it whenever they want without thinking what reaction it will cause. The tax payers get the full blow from both parties and they reap what they sow.

The US dollar started out as being a Union Dollar, which was backed by gold and silver. This made the dollar strong and that each dollar could actually be exchanged for gold or silver. Now, as it is said a billion times over, the dollar isn't worth the cotton it is printed on.
It might as well be sown into a shirt or some underwear.

The British Sterling was the world currency for 200 years, the US dollar was the world Currency for half that. Now, will it be the Yen to become the world currency?
Or will it be the going back to Gold and Silver as the true currency of the world since it was since the first day gold and silver was used as currency?

Well, JPF posted a great link to a very informative video. I think anyone who has the time should watch it. It is over an hour long. But...it is from a leading professional investment company and it talks about what to expect in 2011 with the economy and the dollar.
It tells it as it is, the cold hard Truth and that everyone should be preparing so fast we should only be seeing asses and elbows of people getting prepared. Time is running out.
You would be wise to watch this video at:

http://www.endofamerica3.com

This companies analysis of what is going to happen in 2011 is based on data from over the years, which anyone who looks at that data will see the same thing. Some call it a prediction, but it is really just analyzing the information and making a logical conclusion from the data obtained. Of course anyone with some logic will already know this is going to happen, but without the specific data it is always just a guess to when it will happen. This company has had a good record of getting so close to the day each market crash happens that they are to be taken seriously. They don't go by gut feelings, but use mathematical judgements to determine when the next crash or the end of the dollar will be. They are not like your local bank who goes into denial at the first sign of a disaster.

Now more than ever it is time to change as much of that funny money into gold or silver.

When that hyperinflation hits, your gold or silver will be so valuable it will be the only thing to save your home, your land, keep food on your table (unless you grow your own) and when nobody takes the US dollar anymore, even the new currency will be worthless. Just as it points out in the video, in Germany their dollar went from 1:1 to 50 billion to 1 in currency exchange. It then went to quad trillions just to match the currency exchange of one dollar.
Like in Zimbabwe where it costs 2 billion of their dollars to buy a 15 cent egg. Carts of cash had to be toted around. Don't wait until you need a dump truck of cash to buy a loaf of bread, change that dollar into solid gold or silver. This is more than likely the plans of the NWO to change the US dollar (to kill the US dollar as the world currency) and make an American Euro which they then will control.

I beg you all, please prepare and get ready for the dark ages all over again.
Buy as much gold and silver as you can afford to buy.

I want everyone to survive.
You Must Survive. So prepare for it.
wesurvive

Re: 2011 is going to be a really bad year, dollar flies away

Postby wesurvive » Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:14 pm

In fact, the video from http://www.endofamerica3.com is so important that it should be shown at the next meeting for all to watch.

That is how crucial that information is. I will download it tonight.
You Must Survive. So prepare for it.
wesurvive

Re: 2011 is going to be a really bad year, dollar flies away

Postby Rojelio » Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:57 am

Very informative video. the only criticism that I have is that he spends way too much time telling you he has a secret but he can't tell you and then he asks for money at the end. Just from googling around I think his secret is that one should own a working farm.

You might also like the Meltup video from the NIA http://inflation.us/videos.html which I think is a classic in this genre.
Rojelio

Return to Precious Metals