[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
BSOSCBlog.com • View topic - The Law or Theft?

The Law or Theft?

The Law or Theft?

Postby montanamac » Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:16 pm

We often hear the explanation "its the law" when something is done by goberment that violates the Rights of an individual. Many times the actions of an elected or non elected bureaucrat are hidden behind some statutory "law" that makes his action against one of the members of our society "legal". Really? What actually is the "law"?

For those who value freedom … here are some thoughts to ponder

Lets assume you have a very nice new car that you have saved for a long time and paid cash to own it. You really like your new car.

I also really like your new car and I decide to take this new car from you without your permission and claim it for my own.

Q. is this OK with you?

If not, why?

Ans. this act is called … theft

Since I have taken your car without your permission I have stolen it and committed an act of theft.

Lets suppose there are three of us. You own the car described above.

Myself and the other fellow agree that is OK for me to take your car without your permission because we comprise the majority… so I do.

Note: this is how a democracy works .. majority rule

Q. is this OK with you?

If not, why?

Ans … It makes no difference if two or more agree (conspire) to take something belonging to someone else without their permission … This is still an act of theft. However, now there is an additional crime of conspiracy to steal.

Lets assume you own a piece of property that you have worked for years to own. Lets further assume that you have not entered into any contract or agreement that gives another individual or group of individuals any right(s) to any part of your property.

I am your neighbor and want to build a large garage but need more land. I decide to build my new garage on your land and claim ownership of the land and garage without your permission.

Q. is this OK with you?

If not, why?

Ans. As with the example above with the car … this is an act of theft.

Lets assume I am a natural born Sovereign man claming my God given common law rights as guaranteed by our Constitution and Bill of Rights.

A group of men and women acting under the assumed authority of a branch of “government” decide to restrict or limit the use of my property without my permission. None of these persons individually or collectively have a written agreement with me authorizing this action.

This is not OK with me!

Absolutely not!

Ans. Just like the car example above … this act is called … theft

Again, this is not only an act of theft but also that of a conspiracy to steal something of value from a Sovereign individual acting under the “color of law” and under the threat of force via the police power of the state. It is similar to a gang of bullies taking lunch money from a school kid under the threat of bodily harm but on a much larger scale.

Just some food for thought …. If you have not knowingly and willingly agreed to surrender a part or all of your God given rights to another, then any individual or any group of individuals, weather elected or appointed, who attempts to take them from you are no better than common thieves and deserve a thief’s reward.
Note:
There are remedies under common law to deal with individuals involved in this type of conspiracy and theft even when acting in their assumed sheltered status as agents of the corporate State.
montanamac

Re: The Law or Theft?

Postby LeeShane » Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:15 am

Most states recognize degrees of theft, such as "grand" or "petty," which usually relate to the value of the property taken.Under section 3(1) Theft Act 1968: "any assumption of the rights of an owner amounts to an appropriation.
LeeShane

Re: The Law or Theft?

Postby pnichols » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:28 am

Sometimes, there is no clear cut definition as to how you could claim something to be bound by the law when there are people who are not really that familiar by it. It would not be fair to those who are at the receiving end when they are against those who are not familiar with it.

And in those cases, you just have to wish that you would most certainly know how to go about things. Surely, it is no easy task to handle but still one that you have to uphold.
pnichols

Return to Task Force #1: Information: "How To" & Mental - Spritual