[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
BSOSCBlog.com • View topic - Color Code Radiation Protection Action Guide

Color Code Radiation Protection Action Guide

Color Code Radiation Protection Action Guide

Postby jpf1030 » Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:02 pm

Howdy All,
I wrote a letter and suggestion for urgent preparedness color code guides for various types of threats. I built the basics of one for radiation which is included in the below letter. It is certainly not conclusive, but it is an excellent start for anyone desiring to implement a radiation protection plan...jpf
*********************************************************************************************************
I'm really thankful to Ignatius Piazza, owner of Front Sight, for having prompted my thoughts to use his color code alert system for many other purposes than personal protection in self-defense. The basic idea can so simply be applied to every kind of threat preparedness readiness.

I will be happy to help you and anyone you recruit to help with this Task Force #1- Info-Mental & Spiritual Preparedness project. I just can't do it all because I'm already falling further behind by the day in all I'm trying to do for all of BSOSC as well as all our prep projects.

I absolutely guarantee that if we do not get this project done, many people will needlessly suffer, even all of us to some extent. When a frightful emergency suddenly hits, no one is at over 50% of their calm, relaxed mental capacity unless they have diligently prepared and practiced what I am about to say below. Mental mistakes will abound with needless fatal potential when failing to have these check sheets with codes and committed to memory as much as possible, but absolutely critical that the list be posted in a prominent place, like inside cabinet doors, etc.

I assure you as we finish developing the emergency color code check sheets for every type of emergency threat such as: two-legged; radiation; earthquake; windstorm; EMP; flood; solar CME or X-Class flare; Comet Elenin aka Nibiru, Planet X, Brown Dwarf Star, etc.; forest fire; economic collapse and whatever else for which we may need to prepare, what we do now and share with local members of BSOSC and folks on http://www.bsoscblog.com will absolutely save many lives.

If we don't get all these types of emergency code prep charts done, we will also know that we could have saved many lives that were needlessly lost because people were not nearly as mentally prepared as they thought themselves to be.

I will give you an example related to firearms preparedness that Front Sight teaches and I have posted in my own words on the blog in the past. Here is my adlib to the best of my memory:
Alert Levels
1) Code [color=#FFFF00]Yellow[/color]: At this late date, we should stay minimally at this level in all the emergency categories I mentioned in my letter to you. Front Sight's code level for yellow is to always be aware of the people around you and any unusual or out of the norm movements or activities.
2) Code Orange: When you see anything you know is not natural movement or behavior, telling yourself it is time to be on the lookout for possible safety or shelter should the activity escalate.
3) Code Red: When you see actions that you know are turning into a probable threat and automatically taking evasive action, thinking of every possibility to escape or find shelter, help, etc.
4) Code Black: You no longer take time to think, you have already pre-planned arming and firing because your prior action parameters are already programmed, knowing you are in extreme danger.

What I am proposing is that we develop a simple 4 level color code for each type of threat. Let's take only a small sampling of needed steps in the codes for radiation for example:
1) Code Yellow:
A) At this late date, we should stay minimally at this level in all the emergency categories I mentioned in my letter to you.
B) We know there has already been radiation release events in the world, so we are wisely on alert and implementing a general monitoring protocol.
C) We start making bio-char continuously in our bio-char kilns (steel barrels) to have ready for when needed.
2) Code Orange:
A) When we see a distinguishable increase in background radiation levels above normal ambient levels. We make sure our radiation health protection medication type items are put in a handy place.
B) We keep our radiation PPE (Personal Protective Equipment...NBC gas mask, chem suit or ponchos with rubber boots and gloves) close at hand...charcoal tablets, etc., both at home and in our vehicles.
C) We quickly build decon chambers at an entrance to our shelter or home if it has to be our shelter.
D) We start taking heavy doses of spirulina, activated charcoal tablets, etc.
E) We put a roll of visqueen and rolls of duct tape inside our home/shelter.
F) We mix heavy doses of bio-char in livestock feeders with their feed and in their water.
G) We spread bio-char on our gardens.
H) We make emergency ham radio calls with level reports every hour.
I) We take a geiger counter (CDV-700) or at least a radiation meter (CDV-715 or 717) to check radiation levels in every area of our shelter, writing down the levels at each checkpoint.
3) Code Red:
A) When you see the background radiation raise to 1 R/hr, immediate action is taken in wearing radiation PPE anytime going outside.
B) Outside monitoring is done hourly in full PPE and going through decon chamber/shower when returning inside our shelter.
C) We immediately use our stashed visqueen and duct tape to better seal up any higher levels (leaks) we noted and wrote down in our code orange list.
D) We get everyone at our location inside to the lowest radiation levels we have pre- determined in our homes/shelters and keep them there.
E) We have a pre-designated monitor (person) who makes radiation checks several times daily throughout the shelter.
4) Code Black:
A) When you see the background radiation raise above 1 R/hr, absolutely no one is allowed outside who is not fully trained in radiation & PPE and then only for serious emergencies.
B) Outside monitoring is done hourly preferrably with a CDV-717 with extension cable for detector head so no one has to go outside when radiation levels are still climbing.
C) We monitor inside for any increases or new leaks previously sealed with use our stashed visqueen and duct tape to better seal up any higher levels (leaks).
D) As needed, we move everyone at our location inside to new lowest radiation levels we determine through our hourly monitoring.
E) We have a second or third pre-designated monitor (persons) to assist and relieve those who make radiation checks hourly throughout the shelter.

Now you get the picture of what I was describing and knowing your heightened sense of awareness will realize how critically important this project is to develop these systems for all types of potential life threatening emergencies. There would be considerably more to the sample for radiation above, but I wanted to at least give you a brief sampling that would have application in each type emergency.

This is important enough for you to recruit a team to assist you in completing this project. Even myself who lives, breathes and writes incessantly about these things would be ill prepared mentally without having these guides readily accessible. Let me know if you have any other questions or needs...I'm here to help in any way I can.
Visit SOS General Store for all your
jpf1030

Re: Color Code Radiation Protection Action Guide

Postby wesurvive » Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:38 am

Excellent. Hope everyone is printing the color codes out and keeping tabs on what is going on. I will try to get an update tonight as to what is happening with the forecasts and the radiation levels across the Northern Hemisphere.
You Must Survive. So prepare for it.
wesurvive

Return to Radiation