Fermenting Is A Needed New Category For Food Preservation

Fermenting Is A Needed New Category For Food Preservation

Postby jpf1030 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:19 am

Howdy Ya'll,

It has been a few years since I've added new sub-forums to our site. It is way past the time that this new "Fermenting" sub-forum should be added to the Food Preservation sub-forum under Task Force #4, Nutrition and Alternative Health.

A few years ago one of our group members, originally from Germany, introduced food fermenting in one of our monthly classes, after which we ordered a number of the super duper fermenting crocks from Germany to have available in our store.

All of those crocks went quickly after folks learned the incredible health benefits of food preserved via fermenting, not to mention it is a "make you pucker" great taste, even if it is an acquired taste for some folks.

Now that I have set up this fermenting sub-forum, when time allows I will try to get some VIP posting done on food fermenting. In the mean time I urge all to do some research to see what a hugely beneficial to your health this food preservation method is.

Now is the time to learn, get basic supplies and start practicing fermenting right away.

Happy Preparedness Trails,

jpf
jpf1030

Return to Fermenting