[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
BSOSCBlog.com • View topic - NPGC Report #1 With My New DPR, "How Heaven Works"

NPGC Report #1 With My New DPR, "How Heaven Works"

Our SNAP forum is to help teach, learn and be pro-active as the ground crew in establishing the foundation for the new paradigm.

NPGC Report #1 With My New DPR, "How Heaven Works"

Postby jpf1030 » Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:52 pm

Note: This NPGC Report #1 was written on the Winter Solstice 2015 which may be of some significance to a variety of people. You can decide for yourselves...jpf

Howdy Ya'll,

I've been bombarded with a seemingly continuous flow of messages over the last several days since writing my "How Heaven Works" epistle, explaining my latest and now much deeper understanding of the "God level of being presently within us" concept that is sitting latent awaiting our full recognition and activation.

There is no doubt in my mind that the reckoning given to me as a result of that new DPR that it is now time to seriously begin a local New Paradigm Ground Crew (NPGC). Maybe we can call it the Montana NPGC or Bitterroot NPGC, but the name does not really matter, it is the action needed.

I've had seemingly non-stop confirmations over the last several days that it is now time to take action in doing all the many tasks outlined in George Green's New Paradigm books, especially those in "Messages For The Ground Crew". They emphatically re-empathize the urgency of walking the walk and get past just talking the talk.

We are promised "higher" assistance if we do our part. The below video makes that point repeatedly. Validation of the prompting to get started now has been continuously prompted daily with a steady stream of "Out There" videos and messages which have poured into my email. I'm not about to ignore the receipt of so many prompting. Being a giterdun' person, I've already started the development plans.

I welcome the input of all of you who would like to participate as this is a "crew" effort in organizing and activating, not just me and local folks. Some of you are not local which matters not, maybe even better in accomplishing our mission on a broader scale.

We will share info and assist any and all who are awakened sufficiently to recognize the importance and urgency in getting started with this mission.

We will ask any people who may develop an interest to get involved to read, actually diligently study, the New Paradigm Trilogy of books and "Messages For The Ground Crew". George Green has generously donated cases of these books which we give out in our BSOSC meetings, so if you need some, just let us know.

Below I am pasting my document, "How Heaven Works".

Happy New Paradigm Trails,

Jim
******************************************************************************************************
How Heaven Works
Date Received: 12/18/15 Time: 03:00 AM Author: Jim Farley

I awoke at 3 AM when it hit me how to put together a whole bunch of the “purpose of life” puzzle pieces from all my myriad of study, research and learning of mysteries and “out there” thinking.

Finally, a personally palatable reckoning in understanding the mysteries of life / creation has come after much energy expended over decades in this effort. Granted, it may not have significant value to any other folks, as this is only, in my terminology, a DPR (direct personal revelation). Every single person on the planet receives numerous DPR's in their lives whether consciously recognized or not.

In choosing my own life mission of service to humanity, I'm presently offering volunteer service to numerous groups from our local prep group to the wonderful Global Mission of Peace (GMoP) on up to communicating/providing info to the ET “We Are Here” (WAH) group that produced the new youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7zvan4sTjc.

Only when we choose an honorable life mission for ourselves and embark upon it will our true awakening commence, leading us into ever expanding peaceful love of all humanity. It is truly fun in fully embracing the great wisdom statement of a king in ancient America, King Benjamin, who said, “When ye are in the service of your fellow man, Ye are only in the service of your God”.

My quest for decades has been to never let a day go by without learning something and reading every night before going to sleep even when so fatigued it may only amount to one single page. This has resulted in reading a pretty fair number of books. Of the thousands of books accumulated digitally and in print, some have had many aha moments, one of which has led to this one now being related.

The book triggering this new DPR aha moment is “Becoming”, the third in an amazing trilogy of books brought forth from “out there” by our good friend, George Green. The messages of these three books were then encapsulated by an incredible little 32 page booklet, “Messages For The Ground Crew”. George is so dedicated in his mission to get the books out, that though he sells them through his website, http://www.nohoax.com, he constantly gives the books away. He does this because the future of our planet depends upon him and numerous other awakened authors and enlightened ground crew activists getting the messages out to a sufficient mass consciousness to get awakened and activated. George has provided cases upon cases of the books which Starr and I give away at monthly meetings of our community service dedicated self-reliance preparedness group meetings.

What I read last night in “Becoming” undoubtedly was a key to unlock my understanding that had so long eluded me. Though now on about my fifth reading of the book, for the first time things clicked for me on the subject of God. As aforementioned, history would indicate there is seemingly no chance for there to ever be a consensus agreement on God that would stop the never ending mass murdering over religious dogma. However, what has come to me, there is indeed a chance, as slim as it may be, that at least some degree of tolerance and mutual understanding, amidst the chaos, could possibly be reached.

I reckon the dogmatic disciples in their many various religious sects may look upon me as an apostate, pagan, heretic, infidel, etc., but I'm not asking anyone to believe a word I relate herein. Do our own truth quest. Every single person would show much wisdom in open-heartedly searching for what resonates as a possible truth to consider outside and beyond their ingrained belief systems.

I am not sufficiently versed in the many scriptures of the myriad of religions, but in cursory research there appears to be some common threads. Many folks have heard such Bible and probably other type scriptural teachings as “Ye are Gods”, “Worlds without end have I created”, “Even the least of these can do what I do and more”.

Additional teachings include many contemplative phrases: As man now is, God once was, As God now is, man may become; not 1/100th of teachings have been recorded in scriptures; Gods (yes, plural) came down and commingled with the daughters of man; let us make man in our image; I am that I am.

All the above is but a drop in the ocean of spiritual clues contained within spiritual and religion teachings, yet most are somewhat confusing to the majority of adherents. It seems quite clear in being taught via a multitude of sources that we God's children, being part and parcel of God and told we can ascend/evolve into full Godhood with Father/Mother God. The vast majority of intolerant acts of the world's religions stems from the conflicts in their notion of who and what God is.

As napping children, we all awaken, just at different times, meaning none of us are superior to another. Those awakening earlier than others simply have the opportunity to help others awaken, as each then proceeds on their spiritual enlightenment and development journey.

Since this spiritual progression principle applies in our mortal lifetime, it seems perfectly logical that the process continues through multiple probations as some belief systems call reincarnation. This process of ascension into godhood has been professed in a multitudinous variety of teachings.

I've long resonated with Universe (God's) Law of 3's teachings applying to most, if not everything in creation. This is not the time to go into that very in depth subject. For the sake of this DPR, I only submit that each of us were originally created as an intelligence, which the book, “Becoming” refers to as each of us being a unique potentiality of self-awareness. The second stage of our being is from another teaching, resonating well, in that a spirit body was created by our creator parents for our intelligence/potentiality. This then leads to the third step of our “becoming” which is incarnating in a physical body to go through mortal probations in the process of our eventual ascension into godhood.

Anything related thus far obviously can be reduced to conjecture on my part from my many sources of learning over the last several decades. Though having had a strong notion of being on the right track, I could not quite make everything fit together in a clear manner as to how “Heaven” actually works. Though what I read last night in the book, “Becoming”, does not exactly lay out what I'm about to relate, my extrapolation of that input awakened me at 3 AM to a possibility that works just fine for me.

My extrapolation entailed pondering an excerpt from the book in relation to my prior spiritual learning from teachings, scriptural and secular, such as our becoming Gods, existence of plural Gods, world without ends, etc. In that regard, here is the quote from “Becoming”:

“Pure potentiality exists with multiple levels of awareness within its expression all the way “down” to 3rd dimensional awareness and even below that level. All these multiple levels of awareness combined may indeed be considered “God”. There are levels within this composite of awareness that are very great indeed. Consequently certain levels of this “God Awareness” can and do hear and answer prayers that are addressed to them correctly, either accidentally or through the understanding and application of the Basic Laws (of the universe) that all manifested awareness exists within.”...end quote

Throughout every stage of our mortal life, we gain knowledge and experience, which when applied becomes wisdom or as termed in “Becoming” our increasing self-awareness raises our potentiality into our different levels of Godhood. Each level of self-awareness increase adds upon our eternal nature another cumulative level (layer) of wisdom in our growing composite of those levels, eventually rising fully into our ultimate goal of becoming creator Gods.

The above quote from the book makes it perfectly clear that right now we can serve and act in whatever level of godhood we have presently progressed into. I liken it unto an all-star major league baseball player. He started out as a T-ball player with barely rudimentary skills, but was playing the game at his then level of accomplishment. He then grew into a little league player with additional skills, to high school, college, minor leagues to the majors and finally an all-star.

Each team played on (ie, life incarnation), he played at higher and higher levels until reaching the highest echelon. Our mortal probations that we progress through, likewise carry us to the next higher level of god-self awareness in our eternal progression reflected in higher thoughts, words and deeds, resulting in ever increasing creation capabilities. This is exemplified in the saying, “what the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.”

Considering the preceding 'revelation' from “Becoming”, it makes perfect sense that even down at this 3rd dimensional level we can respond to prayers in a Godly manner. Upon reading the above, I asked Starr if she heard a hungry, cold little girl praying for food and a warm coat, would she not act in her present godhood (3rd dimension level) of answering the little girl's prayer in providing food and a coat?

When she said of course she would, I could only say there's your sign (confirmation) that we can exercise our developing godhood right now in this 3rd dimension mortal life. It is exciting to think how we continually ascend into higher and higher levels of this self-awareness of our potentiality (to quote the book) into ascending Godhood levels, the more we learn and do, particularly in service to humanity.

The above quote from “Becoming” described where our prayers are directed and responded to, also clarifying, “when they are addressed correctly”. The next paragraph in the book advises “how” to properly submit prayers in saying:

“To ask is the first important step. To continue to ask never allows the process to move beyond the asking stage. First ask, assume the answer is on its way and then continue to express appreciation that it is happening in its own perfect wisdom and timing. That “wisdom and timing” is greatly influenced by the one asking and how well that awareness is able to follow through with the two remaining steps after the initial asking. This is often called prayer. Nothing can happen until there is first asking. Then the next two steps, assuming it is happening (continued focus of intent) and expression of appreciation (allowance) controls the manifestation. It is that simple! A few additional details are helpful. Ask within a framework that allows what might be called “Divine Intelligence” or thought thinking to fill in the details. Doubt destroys results; trust insures them. It seems that these simple rules cannot be repeated too often, for habits formed through misinformation are difficult to overcome. It would be wise to reread this message frequently to remember these essential steps.”

I reckon we have all had sufficient other prayer/meditation teaching testimonials to attest to the truth of the wisdom of the above quote. Hopefully, my thoughts herein on our purpose of life in developing our present and future levels of godhood through our service to highest and greatest good of humanity may have some tad bit of harmonic resonance for whomever may read this.

As science is discovering that the universe, even multi-verse continues to expand, would it not make sense that worlds without end would be continuously growing, even in magnitudes. With trillions of stars already (and evidently increasing), many of these stars probably represent a solar system of which are contained at least some inhabitable planets with civilizations.

Otherwise, why would the scripture say 'worlds without end' if creation is not eternally evolving with the universe already replete with our ET space people neighbors. Logic would say “without end” tends to indicate unending creation of worlds.

The magnanimity of creation now makes logical sense in that Jesus and other ascended masters were revealing truths of our ability to ascend into creative powers as Gods. I would never doubt that Jesus, Buddha, Mohammad, Joseph Smith and many, many more historical prophets, male and female, have honorably and sufficiently “done their time” in mortal incarnations enabling them to now be creator Gods in their own (of the endless) worlds as Father and Mother Gods.

Christians will probably say, “but, Jesus is the only begotten son of God.” To this I can only ask why he said we could do all he did and even greater things if he considered himself one iota better than us??

This reckoning sure makes a lot more sense than floating around on a cloud playing a harp for eternity. In light of the fact that we are fully capable of creating works at varying skill levels in this life, eventually becoming Godhood creators certainly is appealing. Not only does this sounds much more desirable and fulfilling than cloud floating, it gives a real sense of purpose in contemplating what we would do for eternity! Even in this life I can never seem to find sufficient time to get around to all my 'round-to-it' creativity projects.

In our Godhood 'becoming' there are, who knows how many, levels in which our free will choices enable us to continue building our composite of levels of ascension progress. As related in the quote from “Becoming” the many levels of God Awareness, of who we are is in (most likely) multiples, some of which we absolutely know we can perform in at this very 3rd dimensional moment as exemplified in the example given.

Every time we do any kind act of service, you can bet it is most likely an answer to someone's prayer! Virtually every person I have known has had the experience of someone telling them that the kind word or deed extended (in our 3rd dimension godhood), had a lasting positive impact on them.

I would go so far as to say our godhood capability already far exceeds our presently errant perceived limits which we mentally/spiritually place upon ourselves because we fail to understand these things. To break free of the dark shroud placed over us by the controllers of this world, we must remember tht our creator God was once at those levels, whatever varying level we presently “find” ourselves within.

Each level of our Godhood growth can be paralleled to our own mortal life development levels such as our learning to smile, crawl, walk, talk, play, read, develop a lifetime of skills, etc. If we choose, we never stop developing knowledge and or skills in each life resulting in yet higher levels of our godhood self-awareness potentiality . We can and absolutely will become more and more like our creator God as we make the free will choice to do so.

To push this envelope even further yet, I have a notion that many people after a multitude of incarnations will have completed their needed mortal probations such that they will no longer require further reincarnation. They will then have reached the level of ascended master and beyond in their levels Godhood development. Each will then have gained the ability to create their own worlds among those 'many without end' to provide opportunity for the children they will have spirit birthed, providing opportunity for yet more intelligences/self-awareness potentialities to come to their planet for mortal life birth in 'becoming' within the eternal flow of creation.

This concludes the primary context of this DPR received on 18Dec2015. Though this is just skimming a stone across the surface of immense amounts of further details, it has helped me to write this overview account of an exciting clarity in my personal concept of God and how heaven works.
***********************************************************************************
Now, a little bio on my background may be in order to show from whence my notions have evolved in writing the above DPR, from the accumulation of tidbits of life information that have been generated over the las several decades.

I was born to a young, 18 year old unwed mother in the late 40's which caused quite a furor in that era. My scared young Mom had to leave home with the embarrassment to the family to live with her 15 yr. older sister and brother-in-law who then owned the old family homestead ranch. They took her in because she was getting pressure to get an abortion.

Mom prayed that if allowed to have her baby be born, she promised to dedicate the baby to God. She probably wondered if she had seriously failed in her promise over a lot of the next 30 years. Hmm, interesting corollary in it being 30 years, exactly to the year before that promise started manifesting!

I was raised in a typical Texas Methodist family of economically quite humble, hard working farmers/ranchers and then off to the oilfield, Dad. When as a 12 year old pre-teen, the preacher was quite impressed with my knowledge, but I advised him it was only because I had just read a book on John and brother, Charles Wesley, founders of the Methodist religion.

My life never was in being a zealous religionist over the next couple of decades before joining the Mormon church in 1977. Then for some years until my awakening in 1992, I was quite a gung-ho religionist for the most part, but still questioning many things, always seeking to learn more about many tenets that had seemingly been abandoned, particularly service, stewardship and consecration.

Over the course of my first 30 years, many different religions were checked out due to the desire to learn something about why are there so many with such varying dogmas. It just couldn't sink through my thick skull as to why, when all people are supposed to be the children of God, that throughout history they were killing each other by the millions over inflammatory religion doctrines.

Upon the birth of my consciously recognized spiritual awakening in 1992, the realization came that we must all come into our personal spiritual path at some point in our journey(s). Embarkment upon my journey into conscious spiritual awakening began in Oct. 1992 while working in Kauai, Hawaii. I know not if the location had anything to do with it, but some of the legends of the very spiritual Polynesian people, would not cause me to doubt the possibility. At that time I was led to a book, “Starseed Transmissions” by Ken Carey that popped my eyes wide open to life enlightening possibilities.

In 1994 when working the Ca. earthquake, an elderly lady at one of the damaged homes pointed her finger at me and said you are supposed to write a book. I pretty much put it off until I could not completely ignore it anymore and started writing in 1997 when the material started pouring in. Then life got in the way and I put it on the shelf where it has remained since. The book title is (typical of me), “Well, Howdy God”, sub-tile, “7 Traits To Open Heaven's Gates”. Hopefully, I have not lost the manuscript in computer crashes over the years, but if so, it is what it is, is all it is and there is another plan.

Though the book remains unfinished, I did employ those 7 traits in raising our 6 children from that point forward. Your curiosity is now probably arisen, so I will go ahead an list the 7 traits here:
1) Love All
2) Cherish Charity
3) Think First
4) Banish Unbelief {in other words, don't get caught up in a single dogmatic belief system
that causes you to be trapped in unbelief that others could be just as right as you in their
differing systems}
5) Be True
6) Attack Fear
7) Serve Selflessly {this last one went through a few evolutions in reducing to these two key
words}

I guess those teachings had at least some positive effect as all 6 of our kids have grown up to become honest and honorable adults.

From 1992 until 2000, my spiritual awakening hit quite an acceleration spurt, spurring on determined decisions to live by my evolving truths irregardless of any religious backlash. This resulted in my receiving a gag order in 1994 and eventual ex-communication from the Mormon church in May 2000 because of my refusal to abandon eternal principles that had been previously taught in church history.

My best friend, Tim C., previously ex-communicated for also standing by his historically based beliefs, called to congratulate me on my graduation from religion. I received a DPR that religion is primarily like going to school. Eventually, each person must graduate or in some unfortunate cases, quit school (if not in this life, in some future incarnation) and go to work in their life career of choice. Career in this case being in setting out on our personal spiritual path of enlightenment and eternal progression.

From 2000 to present, my path has led step by step, precept upon precept, researching, studying and praying/meditating in this pursuit in such areas as the ancient mystery schools, the Sumerian's, Atlantis, Mayans, inner earth civilization, other planetary, galactic and universe civilizations, sacred geometry, alchemy, Native American prophecies, many excellent channeled books and on and on.
My historical search has even included traveling to Egypt to learn more of the mysteries of the pyramids and temples. It is certainly and unequivocally true that the more we seek, the more we find!
Only when we stop learning and applying new knowledge to become wisdom, do we stop discovering more of the mysteries of this planet and history of the multitude of civilizations that have inhabited it for most likely many millions of years.

My notion is that the greater service we render to the highest and greatest good of humanity, the more ready and eligible we will be to meet our ET space family and friends who are in waiting to assist the ground crew in taking back the earth from the millenniums of control by the dark side, which is another expansive topic to address later.

In conclusion, my intention is to only share my notions on what resonates as truth for me with no intention whatsoever to offend the beliefs of anyone. I've only begun to learn so all of this may sound very elementary to some, probably delusional to some and totally crazy to others. However, if this harmoniously resonates with just one person, it is worth the effort in sharing it.

Happy New Paradigm Trails,

jpf
Visit SOS General Store for all your
jpf1030

Return to Sacred New Anastasia Paradigm (SNAP) Ground Crew