Pyramids, the golden number, well just be blown away by this

Pyramids, the golden number, well just be blown away by this

Postby ponun » Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:51 am

Just when you think you have a grasp on what may have happened in Ancient Egypt and here comes something that just takes your breath away. It just makes you wish you had lived in a different time to see and learn about these great feats that nobody can do even today, not even with our technology or large machinery.

There is a 7 set video on youtube that will rock your world. You can be skeptic, but you cannot deny what exists and in perfect form, that not only Egypt had builders who used such precision, but such precision is found at over a dozen more places thousands of miles apart. Every video has some amazing facts that are talked about in them. I thought it was going to be just a simple discussion, but I was amazed in every video. They even saved the largest surprise for the last few videos that makes you ooooh and awww at what was accomplished and what scientists have found out in the last few years. No kidding, this stuff should be in text books in every school and your children will love this as much as adults will. It will knock your socks off with pure delight. If you don't like documentaries, don't worry, this is for all thinkers and those who wonder about ancient civilizations as well.

There are 7 short videos in all, I loved every second of them. I probably said WOW about a hundred times.
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthr ... t-Pyramids.
ponun

Return to Awakening