Education: Knowing dinosaurs lived the same time mankind did

Education: Knowing dinosaurs lived the same time mankind did

Postby wesurvive » Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:08 am

Ever wonder why you never see anything about mankind having to deal with dinosaurs in the history books? After all, such findings were discovered even back in the 1700's and 1800's, but somehow the education system tried to avoid the subject and misinform the masses. In the early 1960's there were many other discoveries, but that news also went unheard of by the masses.

However, hundreds of digs have found painted artifacts showing mankind lived during the time of dinosaurs in great detail. Some are clearly defined with scales and horns including toes, others are the poor artists drawing, but you can see the outline of the dinosaur clearly. Anyway, educate yourself and your children on the fact mankind did live during the time of dinosaurs.

Here are some links that will help.

http://www.angelfire.com/mi/dinosaurs/dinocarving.html

Art work such as this have been found.

and this Amazing artwork found in Peru. Look closely at the types of dinosaurs, they are exactly what we depicted them to look like.

Carvings of dinosaurs have been found by the hundreds as well, a lot of them being found in Mexico.

Some just thought the asian drawings were of dragons, but along the different versions you see something other than just dragons, but drawings and carvings of various types of dinosaurs we can recognize today.
http://www.genesispark.com/genpark/ancient/ancient.htm

Another dino saw by a tribe and put in a drawing.
http://www.creationists.org/living-dino ... osaur.html

Other interesting reading. Including ancient roman coins had dino's on them, ancient writings talking about dinosuars that have been extinct for thousands of years and in great detail.
http://www.rae.org/egscphrv.html

Anyway, thought I would share.

Next..Pyramids in North and South America. Things you never knew about.
I will include videos and photos.
You Must Survive. So prepare for it.
wesurvive

Re: Education: Knowing dinosaurs lived the same time mankind

Postby jpf1030 » Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:09 pm

Howdy WeSurvive,
Thanks for another posting of great, mind stretching info. You are doing well at providing excellent mind exercising postings. The more I learn, the less I seem to know...jpf
jpf1030

Re: Education: Knowing dinosaurs lived the same time mankind

Postby wesurvive » Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:14 pm

Yes, sometimes adding all the information up that comes forth over time shows the timeline in the Bible itself and in other forms of Biblical references that mankind was created at the beginning, not further down the line. With the amount of evidence of iron, copper, gold, silver and iron hardened with copper tools shows there were no different stages of metal works, other than the last 19th-20th century discoveries of making new harder metals. That the written language goes back as far as mankind first had to communicate. For those who are Christian it will be easier to find comfort in these findings, for those who are evolutionists it will only make them go nuts. haha.

I keep thinking of what the world would be like today if we were all taught these things in school and carried forward from there to advance ourselves to be so much better as a human race, with better technologies that we have today, free energies, even to have saved all those trillions of dollars trying to recreate the wheel all over again or the trillions spent on evolutionists ideas and research. The sad thing I think about is all this time we were paying those evolutionists to mislead us. What a waste. Goodness.

Now we know the truth, maybe even parts of it, but eventually it will all come forth.
You Must Survive. So prepare for it.
wesurvive

Return to Awakening