Suitcase Nukes smuggled into USA - Chinese Nuke threat

Suitcase Nukes smuggled into USA - Chinese Nuke threat

Postby wesurvive » Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:05 am

Is China a Nuclear Threat?

Yes, they have indeed made thousands of nuclear missiles and copied several long range balistic nuclear missiles the USA has.
They have 47 nuclear submarines. Stealth nuclear bombers. The list goes on. The Chinese are a greater threat with nuclear weapons than Russia is.

In 2005 China warned the USA that if we defended Taiwan against China they would use nuclear weapons.
http://www.rediff.com/news/2005/jul/15nuke.htm

Thanks to Clinton he authorized the sale of super computers to be used in Nuclear facilities to the Chinese to build nuclear weapons that are highly accurate. His buddy at the NSA approved it as well. To a communist country? Yep, they sold them with no regard to the safety of this Nation.
Documents included below showing proof.
http://www.softwar.net/cpu235.html

Notice how Obama tries to get the START program going with Russia, but not with China. China would have more nuclear missiles that we would if we only had 1,500. China has over 8,000 nuclear missiles now and growing. We had 15,000 nukes, Russia has 30,000 nukes. China has our missile defense system (copied and reverse engineered and or sold to them) so our 250 nukes pointed at china may not get to their targets, so we need more pointed at them. haha. Seriously, we are deep doo doo if China keeps building nukes every year. A threat? Well, They have no value on human life. They have nukes. hmmm. That means they are not afraid to use them.

Just 7 years ago the Chinese snuck 3 nuclear bombs across the Mexican border into America and they still have not been found.
The Mexican Government contacted the US government and said (after they had already crossed) that 3 nuclear bombs were being snuck across the US border by the Chinese. This was on the news I saw in Tucson Arizona, but nobody else had it on their news. One chinese group was captured in California that had placed a nuke in California and nothing else was said about that case. Another group was headed towards New York and the other Boston. The two other groups were not captured or any other news said about them after. In the 1970's the Government did a think tank on just this type of scenario on both Russia and China smuggling nukes into the USA and did nothing about it. Think we have a problem?
http://www.topsecretwriters.com/2010/11 ... to-the-us/

Russian documents after the fall of Russia showed they too had smuggled atomic bombs into the USA during the 70's and the locations were scanned and picked over by US military to find the bombs, which some were found and others were not as they might have not been planted yet. Most were small bombs planted near the edge of large dams and power plants. They were all set to go off remotely via satellite from Russian soil.

Suitcase nukes that Russia made were sold off after Russia fell, but the Chinese also have been making them.

Oct 3, 2010, US in panic after nuclear bomb is smuggled from Mexico into the USA. Notice on other websites they say Al Qaeda and not chinese.

From world net daily news:October 3, 2010
This report further states that after the discovery of these nuclear isotopes the Americans were able to trace its passage from Arizona to its east coast southern regions along what they call their Interstate 20 Corridor, and where in an attempt to avert a terrorist disaster they deployed one of their Z Backscatter Vans (ZBV’s) [photo 2nd left] causing a massive roadblock in an attempt to find what they believe may very well be an atomic bomb device.
The type of atomic bomb device the American’s are attempting to find, this report continues, is a Soviet made Special Atomic Demolition Munitions (SADMs), otherwise known as a Nuclear Suitcase Bomb [photo bottom left], What the Media and the Government Haven't Told You” china does indeed possess and plans to use to create an “American Hiroshima”.
Even more curious about these events now occurring in the United States was yesterday’s arrest of Orly Azoulay, the Washington correspondent for Yedioth Ahronoth (Israel’s largest and most widely read newspaper) along with her husband Howard Arenstein, a veteran reporter for the American CBS News Service, both of whom were preparing news articles on the United States massive and secret search for nuclear weapons believed now to be “in play”. [Note: Orly Azoulay’s website has been taken down.]
end of quote:

That makes 4 suitcase nukes then so far that have been smuggled into the USA and planted somewhere that have NOT been found.
But we don't know how many more were smuggled across and where they went either. Why are there backscattering vans and check points to scan semi's? They are looking for nuclear bombs that were smuggled into America without telling the American people about it.

Sure they are not the only ones who have nukes. North Korea, Iran, Russia, Pakistan, India, France, Saudi Arabia, Libya, Syria and the UK all have Nuclear weapons pointed at us as well. The UK and France may be allies, but they still have nukes pointed at us. Maybe you can ask them why. There are over 20 Countries that have Nuclear weapons. Half of them are Communist.

Just maybe those who plan on having friends or relatives over may want to invest in a bomb shelter because there is a clear and present danger of a nuclear threat to Americans. From Russia, China and all our other new enemies we made in the Iraq and Afghanistan wars.

From my point of view, Nuclear Shelters should be also on the top of the list this summer. I know I will try and make one.
After all, surviving isn't surviving unless we are living through a nuclear disaster.

This is serious stuff.
You Must Survive. So prepare for it.
wesurvive

Re: Suitcase Nukes smuggled into USA - Chinese Nuke threat

Postby Angelizer » Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:07 pm

Funny (not really funny) thing about all this is, it is all being set up, with info and disinfo.

Cheney: Terrorists May Nuke U.S. Cities
AP/Oct. 19, 2004

Link to article- http://www.infowars.com/print/terrorism/cheney_nuke.htm

Cheney warns of nuke strikes in US, yet between Aug. 24-Sept 6, 2007 he set up a rival nuclear chain of command and ran a drill which included a B-52 bomber that was mistakenly armed with 6 nuclear missiles??!! Only 5 made it to the LA base they were headed to, and 6 Air Force Airmen that noted "5" war heads all died in vehicular and motorcyle accidents some included "failing to navigate turns", they were ALL just that stupid that they could maneuver aircraft yet not autos or bikes???

Then Dec. 31, 2010 John Wheeler turns up dead in a landfill/dumped from a dumpster? Who was this guy? Oh, just the Special Assistant to the Secretary of the Air Force during the time the (Cheney's) nuke went missing?? Just a coincidence, nothing to worry about. But by the way...wonder what Cheney (and Co. NWO) needs a nuke for?

John Wheeler, among MANY positions in several presidential cabinets, was a defense consultant. He served as the Special Assistant to the Secretary of the Air Force, Washington, D.C. from 2005-2008 (the time period on the drill/missing nuke), when he became the Special Assistant to the Acting Assistant Secretary of the Air Force for Installations, Logistics and Environment.

It would seems to me as though they are wanting us to think China, I personally think it is a set up for yet another false flag. Ironic that the government, who is now practially body cavity searching it's own citizens for no reason while they are driving around their home towns or flying around within their own country, leaves the the countries back door wide open and then announces that nukes have managed to slip in through the back door that they intentionally left wide open?? Translation from our leaders: you have allowed us to screw you yet again!! Now where do you think we are going to show you that nuke?? Hint: it won't be the Twin Towers...

Whether they tell us (or set it up to look like) China did it or Al CIA da, it will all boil down to a false flag. No matter what they do, or to whom, the NWO are all sitting around the round table laughing at all the ants in their ant farms all over the world. Deciding which ant farm they are going to shake or which ants that don't get along they are going to dump intogether.
We ARE the change we want to see in the world!
Angelizer

Postby wesurvive » Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:50 pm

I agree with that completely. Then there is also the agenda of Nations who hate the USA as well and want to see us gone. I always keep in mind that the NWO may use any enemy Nation to be the pawn to do their dirty work as the USA is seen as a threat to the NWO. (Their prophecy is that only the Nation to the West, the USA is a threat to the NWO so they are determined to take down the USA before they can finish their dirty deeds.) Religion is also a threat to the NWO, so they have to find ways to get rid of all religion on the world as the NWO worship only the devil.

So what we can do is also use their pawns against them by waking everyone up, even in the MIddle East. So instead of them coming after the USA in the future they will go after the NWO.
We have to use the SOI (System of Intelligence) tactics to our advantage as well. What we know about the NWO can go a long ways and when others have that information they know who is behind the big screen playing the characters like puppets.

There is one player that is not so easy to figure out, that is China. China may have its own agenda at hand and although may be played by the NWO in some parts, I feel they are still thinking of their own agenda to rule the world. The NWO may want to join sides with them, but the Chinese can easily wipe out the NWO and then they have full control. I thought perhaps Russia would do it 10 years ago, but they never bothered and now they are just a puppet of the NWO instead. China may see the advantages of letting the NWO do its dirty deeds and destroy America, but what will China do after? Will they step in and take over?
China uses an entirely different play book for the art of war. It is basically be friends with your enemies till you don't need them anymore and get rid of them. That is what bothers me about the Chinese as well.

The more we awaken in the world, the more we will have against the NWO.

But we should never let our guard down against the Chinese, even North Korea or our other enemies. It may just take something like when SHTF to find out who is on our side.
wesurvive

Postby Angelizer » Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:33 pm

Ok, so when you say NWO exactly who are you refering to?
You speak of them as if they have their own country.
Saying that getting enemy nations to go after the NWO instead of the USA doesn't really make any sense. In case you missed it, the NWO minions have taken over every position of power in the governmental body of the US of A and a huge amount of our representatives and their biggest threat are the americans themselves, this means us. They are running this ship and their biggest threat is mutany. They are now in the proccess of declaring war on us, our own government is illegitimate. We need not fear any other country. Our government has been hijacked and the hijackers have given it on a silver platter to the Globalists.

Nations who hate us?? There are no nations that are of any military threat to us at all at this point. The threat of terrorist attacks may be real, yet they are still manufactured by forced occupation of other countries, that is the main reason for those random kinds of attacks, retaliation for occupation. Still the occupation we perpatrate is lead by the pentagon and military industrial complex who are part of the rogue leaders who have hijacked this country.

Our military is the most powerful in the world, and used to monitor, patrol and keep danger threats from reaching this country is absolutely 100% possible, IF the leaders of our country were interested in that.

The Globalist tip everything, you don't want to go along?? Ask Mubarak, Saddam Hussein, Hitler or JFK what happens when they are done with you or when you say no.
Angelizer

Postby wesurvive » Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:31 am

Members of the NWO or called the Committee of the 300.

From the Top:
Weishaupt, Rothchild. Bilderberg.

Next in line is:
The corporate portion of the NWO is dominated by international bankers (and the FEDERAL RESERVE), oil barons and pharmaceutical cartels, as well as other major multinational corporations. The Royal Family of England, namely Queen Elizabeth II and the House of Windsor, (who are, in fact, descendants of the German arm of European Royalty - the Saxe-Coburg-Gotha family - changed the name to Windsor in 1914), are high level players in the oligarchy which controls the upper strata of the NWO. The decision making nerve centers of this effort are in London (especially the City of London), Basel Switzerland, and Brussels (NATO headquarters).

The United Nations, along with all the agencies working under the UN umbrella, such as the World Health Organization (WHO), are full time players in this scheme. Similarly, NATO is a military tool of the NWO.

The leaders of all major industrial countries like the United States, England, Germany, Italy, Australia, New Zealand, etc. (members of the "G7/G8" ) are active and fully cooperative participants in this conspiracy. In this century, the degree of control exerted by the NWO has advanced to the point that only certain hand-picked individuals, who are groomed and selected are even eligible to become the prime minister or president of countries like England, Germany, or The United States. It didn't matter whether Bill Clinton or Bob Dole won the Presidency in 1996, the results would have been the same. Both men are playing on the same team for the same ball club. Anyone who isn't a team player is taken out: i.e. President Kennedy, Ali Bhutto (Pakistan) and Aldo Moro (Italy). More recently, Admiral Borda and William Colby were also killed because they were either unwilling to go along with the conspiracy to destroy America, weren't cooperating in some capacity, or were attempting to expose/ thwart the takeover agenda.
The NWO's Role in Shaping History.
End of quote:

http://www.threeworldwars.com/new-world-order.htm

Next there are the thousands of pawns from doctors to researchers. The Scientific Community and the list goes on.

They put their symbols on everything they are invovled in. Labels, dollar bills (NNUIT COEPTIS means OUR ENTERPRISE), business logos, etc. Along with freemason symbols such as the one in the Department of Treasury logo. This helps in telling what businesses or offices they have their fingers into.

George W. F. Hegel formulates what is called the Hegelian dialectic – the process by which Illuminati objectives are achieved. According to the Hegelian dialectic, thesis plus antithesis equals synthesis. In other words, first you foment a crisis. Then there is an enormous public outcry that something must be done about the problem. So you offer a solution that brings about the changes you really wanted all along, but which people would have been unwilling to accept initially. This is the art of war or playbook the NWO have been using all along.

For more on the rulers and their history of the NWO go to: Interesting reading.
http://www.michaeljournal.org/nwo1.htm

But cut the head off the snake and the rest of its body will die. See, it is easy as that.
So let the world know and the world will go after the NWO. =) Easy.
That is what Alex Jones is doing and Rense and many others. The People are the Resistance.

When the world wakes up, we win. =) So far many in the world already have.

As far as the US having the most powerful military in the world, I disagree and I was in it for a long time. The USA is not number one. In influence maybe, but not in military strength or technology.
wesurvive

Postby Angelizer » Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:40 am

As easy as that?!
I just watched a youtube of Robert Welch the founder of The John Birch Society from 1958 saying the exact same thing we are saying today. Mayday! Mayday! Mayday!
I am doing my share in the move to awaken the sleeping masses. Alex Jones is one of my all time favorite heros, most definately the John Connor of our time. I am hearing this message and I am The Resistance.

The amount of nukes it takes to take out a country asside, I do firmly believe that IF our military and intelligence agencies where doing the the job they were designed to do, which is safeguard and protect our country from outside threats, we have what we need to successfully do that job already at our disposal. And with no problem, I would add. I still don't believe that we are threatened by any other country militarily. I do believe that one of the reasons we are out policing around the globe is to weaken our strength here at home, much thanks for that to the NWO currently illegitimately occupying our military industrial complex.

http://colonel6.com/2011/01/26/ron-paul ... ical-game/
Last edited by Angelizer on Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Angelizer

Postby wesurvive » Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:16 pm

WMD found in America agent admits. Also reaffirms what I said before about 6 years ago there were 3 snuck across that were talked about on the News in Arizona.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ficer.html

A weapon of mass destruction was found in the U.S.': Shock confession of Customs officer

A port official has admitted that a 'weapon of mass effect' has been found by 'partner agencies' in the U.S., raising major questions over a possible government cover-up.

The disturbing revelation came in an interview with San Diego's assistant port director screened by a television channel in the city.

The Customs and Border Protection Department tried to dampen speculation over his remarks, but doubts remained over whether he had inadvertently revealed a dirty bomb plot to attack the U.S. mainland.
Concern over a secret WMD bust came after U.S. cables made public by the Wikileaks whistleblower website revealed terror groups were plotting a 'nuclear 911.'

In the interview screened by San Diego’s 10News, Al Hallor, assistant San Diego port director, said ‘weapons of mass effect’ had been found, although he did not specify exactly where or what they were.

Reporter Mitch Blacher asked Mr Hallor: ‘Do you ever find things that are dangerous like a chemical agent or a weaponised device?’

‘At the airport, seaport, at our port of entry we have not this past fiscal year, but our partner agencies have found those things,’ the customs official replied.
‘So, specifically, you're looking for the dirty bomb? You're looking for the nuclear device?’ asked Mr Blacher.

‘Correct. Weapons of mass effect,’ said Mr Hallor.

‘You ever found one?’ asked Mr Blacher.

‘Not at this location,’ Mr Hallor said.

‘But they have found them?’ asked Mr Blacher.

‘Yes,’ said Mr Hallor.

‘You never found one in San Diego though?’ Mr Blacher asked.

‘I would say at the port of San Diego we have not,’ Mr Hallor said.

‘Have you found one in San Diego?’ Mr Blacher asked.

The interview was then interrupted and cut short by a public relations official before Mr Hallor was able to answer the question.

San Diego's Customs and Border Protection agency was unavailable for comment today.

read the full story here

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ficer.html

Just something to keep in mind when we are getting prepared. We know the Taliban and Al queda can't afford to make those things or even come over here, but those arrested in California were Chinese. The horrible part is the Government is doing more damage to human life by using Z backscattering x-ray machines at airports and on vehicles, even driving around neighborhoods and using it in vans to drive by homes and x-ray entire families in their living rooms. Going through a Z backscattering x-ray machine several times will sterilize people, it will cause cancers, it will cause burning of the tissue inside the body and leave internal scars and those who fly frequently (even those who stand next to the machines all day long -TSA agents) are being exposed to a tremendous amount of radiation each time. What is worse? The Z backscattering x-rays or the dirty bombs? At least people have a chance with a dirty bomb as it may not even go off or may not even spread very far, but not with Z backscattering x-rays, the Z backscattering x-rays you cannot get away from in those machines as they pound your body. So the choices are now get radiated or get molested. The x-ray machines have radiated a million plus people now, which is far more greater radiation coverage than any dirty bomb would do since any dirty bomb would only cover a block or two in any city. The Government is doing the work for the terrorists instead.

A Utah Congressmen is concerned about the Z backscattering x-ray machines.
http://www.ksl.com/public/index.php?nid ... d=12153252

More of the Z backscattering x-ray vans ordered by the Federal Government. Cost? Almost a 100 million dollars of your money. But, they also have these backscattering machines on boats too.

Now get this, we have had the technology to detect even the slightest amount of radiation from a long distance. We even have satellites that can pick up radiation from space on ground. We have nice little machines that are called sniffers, made by a company in Georgia (Xandria) that not only detects the particles in the air to detect drugs, but also can detect the smallest particle of plutonium or Uranium and are 100 percent safe to use on people, animals and even plants. They cost about $1000 dollars each and are handheld units.
Why aren't these being used? Because there is big money to be made in making big x-ray machines and more money to be made by robbing the tax payer of their money.
Population control by mass sterilization and radiation poisoning from x-ray machines?
Perhaps that might also be the case.
wesurvive

Postby Angelizer » Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:15 pm

"A possible government cover-up"?
I don't look to Soros funded Wikileaks for any real info.
I'm still going to look at Dick Cheney as suspect #1 when the first nuke goes off on our soil.
Angelizer

Return to Disaster Resistant