[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
BSOSCBlog.com • View topic - Medical Aid Supplies

Medical Aid Supplies

Medical Aid Supplies

Postby wesurvive » Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:16 am

I can't remember if Jpf sells the Medical kits, but everyone should have one.

Upon that, I don't know if anyone thought to remember to stock up on basic things like Aspirin and Cough Drops.

I have a fondness for the Ricola (Swiss) cough drops, but I also try to keep on hand the Menthol and Eucalyptus varieties too. However, some have chemicals added to them so its good to look at those labels and see which is the best to buy. Maybe someone knows of an organic brand.

Same with the Aspirin bottles as well, look at those labels. I bought some off the wall brand one time and it had more chemicals in it than it did aspirin, so now I just buy the basic aspirin since the only ingredient in it is aspirin (what I wanted in the first place) haha.

I get allergies every year, maybe from all the past years of childhood of eating chemicals in my food, but now I try to keep plenty of organic allergy helper on hand.

Anyone can add to this list. This is just a start of what I thought of.
You Must Survive. So prepare for it.
wesurvive

Re: Medical Aid Supplies

Postby jpf1030 » Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:41 pm

Yes, we have a pretty good variety of first aid kits. We also have a fair stock of individual medical kit items...jpf
Visit SOS General Store for all your
jpf1030

Return to Emergency Health Procedures