Long-tem food storage at Rosauers in Missoula

Long-tem food storage at Rosauers in Missoula

Postby Commander_Zero » Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:53 pm

The Rosauers supermarket in Missoula on the corner of Reserve and South Ave is carrying long term food in #10 cans. The brand is http://www.augasonfarms.com/ and they had, last I checked, about 2000 cans of the stuff. The supermarket, I am told, is trying outthis product line so they may not continue to carry it if sales are weak. Thus, it might be a good idea to buy it while its available in case they decide not to restock more of it. They had about a dozen different flavors that I saw including, but not limited to, three different kinds of milk, honey powder, butter powder, two different egg mixes, pancake mixes, biscuit mixes, strawberries, bananas, some soup mixes, and some other flavors. Prices were below the webpage prices....*very* reasonable. Some of the stuff is dehydrated, some is freeze dried. Get it while the getting is good.
Im going to check Monday with their customer service and see if the can special order some things from the same company like cheese powder, meats, etc.

here's the pic I took from Rosauers:
Commander_Zero

Re: Long-tem food storage at Rosauers in Missoula

Postby jpf1030 » Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:55 pm

Howdy Commander Zero,
Thanks for posting this info. I hope many of us will heed your advice and run up to Missoula to get some of these products while they are available...jpf
jpf1030

Re: Long-tem food storage at Rosauers in Missoula

Postby Commander_Zero » Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:40 pm

:::Bump:::

Rosauer's (same location) has gotten in a small amount of more of the storage food. In addition to the #10 cans they also have 5-gallon pails of white & read wheat, and oats. Selection is fairly limited at the moment but I suspect this is the beginings of a larger order theyve put in since the pails are new and werent around at their last sale of this stuff. This time around I saw eggs, scrambled eggs, butter powder, banana chips, apple chips, blueberries, bread mixes, a couple soup mixes and one or two other flavors. Get it while you can.
Commander_Zero

Return to Food Preservation